Cinnamon Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting



This has been one of my favorite recipes to date- it’s pretty much delicious zucchini bread with thick frosting on top. And it’s amazing. A delicious spiced zucchini cake topped with thick cream cheese frosting.

I made this cake for my family, and they all raved about it! When baking this cake, I was unable to find my bundt pan (which not surprisingly, I found when putting my other pans way), so I used a 9 x 13. Once baked and cooled, I split the sheet in half and stacked the two halves with icing in between. It made for some weird dimensions but that did not take away from the taste. It was so moist and light! Loved it! Will definitely be baking this again!


I Also made this recipe into cupcakes before and I craved these until I made them again tonight! So dang moist and the frosting is perfect. I did add some cinnamon to the frosting as well. I cooked the cupcakes for about 16-18 mins and it made roughly 24 cupcakes.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Chocolate Zucchini Cake

Rich and Moist Zucchini Cake

White Raspberry Poke Cake