Apple Crisp Cheesecakes

When two delicious desserts collide: Apple Crisp Cheesecake! You won't be able to eat just one. All of the sweet and caramely goodness of a traditional apple crisp, baked on graham cracker crust cheesecake packed into perfect portable fall dessert – Apple Crisp Cheesecakes.
This recipe is easy, tastes amazing, and came out perfectly even though I doubled the recipe to make a full-size version. I just baked it a little longer. I've made it for gatherings 2 or 3 times and I've never brought a leftover piece home!


If you've done your research and read the reviews, the recipe makes more than 12 cheesecakes. Reasonably following the recipe and knowing what a cheesecake should look like helps but if you've never eaten or made a cheesecake, watch the video. That said, I was able to make 12 cheesecakes and a 4in round with the leftovers (not full but makes a nice personal pan), WINNING!!! Many reviews mention too many graham crackers: I used 3 tbsp each and packed it down with the tbsp, I may go with 2 tbsp's each next time. I also only used 7 whole graham crackers where the recipe calls for 14, it makes sense as the recipe doesn't specify and 7 whole crackers gives you 14 squares.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Chocolate Zucchini Cake

White Raspberry Poke Cake

Rich and Moist Zucchini Cake