Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Cake

Get ready for the most decadent cake of your life. Fresh strawberries and chocolate mousse make an appealing treat. I followed the recipe exactly & it came out almost perfectly. It pulled away from the sides of the pan perfectly, and was georgeous! Got tons of oohs and aahs. It was light and cool and perfect. Later I did it with fresh raspberries, which I think might be even better.




Everyone loved it and said it looked beautiful. I followed the recipe exactly and had enough crust mousse & topping so the measurements are perfect. I usually do not find that is the case with a lot of recipes for some reason I always have to make more of something. I made it with milk choc chips because some of the other reviews said it was really rich however it didn't seem too rich so I will definitely try it with the semi-sweet next time I bet it would be better that way. I use this website all the time and this is probably the best recipe I have ever made my husband said it was definitely the best dessert I've ever made. Thanks for the great recipe!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Chocolate Zucchini Cake

Rich and Moist Zucchini Cake

White Raspberry Poke Cake